Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new to the M2 line but I can already see where this is going because these little cars are awesome! My main scale for years was 1:18 but with prices doubling or tripling in the past few years(Autoarts went from $50 to $150+) I had to seriously rethink my collection and decided to collect smaller scales.

My latest M2 can only be described as bad ass. Nothing beats the original but if you are going to do a pro-street Camaro this is how you do it. From the description it seems like this is suppose to be a true L89 car with twin turbo's added, correct?

·
Registered
436 Posts
Hi therealjustin, Those are some really nice photos of our M2 Camaro. My name is Sean and I do all the fun stuff over at M2. This particular Camaro is one of my favorites and looks sooooooo much better out of the package. Here's the write up I did that describes this Camaro.

Thanks, Sean

32600-WC01 – 1969 Chevrolet Camaro SS 396 Frozen Black Pearl

Elegant, simplicity and purpose built are some words that best describe this 1969 Chevrolet Camaro SS 396. This car is not screaming for attention with bright colors nor does it have gaudy graphics. Most so-called “car guys” would walk right past it. This Camaro is the thinking mans muscle car. The paint is a new color for M2, it’s called Frozen Black Pearl. The black trim, stripes, bumpers, emblems, wheels and even the rear spoiler help your eyes pick up the subtleties. This is simply not just an ordinary black on black car, no my friend it’s so much more. The power comes from a custom built Chevrolet LS twin-turbo engine producing insane horsepower and torque. Keeping the power to the ground are gloss black custom Corvette Z06 wheels and high-performance tires. The interior is all business and built with safety in mind. Consisting of racing bucket seats and a roll cage incase things go awry. Go ahead and keep your dolled up trailer queens all waxed up. This Camaro was built to drive, and driven hard.

·
Registered
10,381 Posts
WOW!!!....Welcome Buddy!

Awesome L89 Buddy and Welcome to HobbyTalks, I know what you mean about the 1/18s....I've it small myself for a while now my lastest was both new and old range of $60-80, from Autoworld ,My last one was a 1967 Ford Shelby GT500 in red for $142, after that am just waiting for something different......Also there are two other L89s that you might like to see too? I attached below for you to see. Again! Awesome Gem bud!...:thumbsup:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts