Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Steve,

Could you PM me please.

I still have not received payment for the cars I sent you......

Thanks!

Wayne

·
Villain
4,632 Posts
Wayne, you really should have taken this up thru private email or phone calls, I have dealt with Steve on more then 2 or 3 occassions and was always treated more then fair.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I just want to finish my transaction with him whatever way possible and move on.......

No harm,no foul to either of us.

Steve has a spotless reputation on this board and I in no way am trying to tarnish it.

Just want to tie up our loose ends from our transaction through PM or post whatever it takes.......

Wayne

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Steve,

Still no payment.......

Lets finish this transaction on your end already.....

Thanks!

Wayne

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
You know, I've never had a problem one with Steve...top notch guy...

But I'm wondering if he's ok........I haven't seen him online in a while...and he didn't make last week's chat either......

I'll give him a call sometime tomorrow to check up on him.....

·
Villain
4,632 Posts
Steve is sitting on about 15 project cars for me, I talked to him the other day, he's really really bogged down with work.I'm not worried.
He's a friend and trustworthy guy, he'll come thru.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hi Steve!

Another day passes and still no payment arrives......

Its been 3-4 weeks since I sent the cars to you and I still haven't received payment yet.

My schedule is just as busy as yours and I would like to finish our transaction already so I can move on already........

I've been very patient on my end and I am trying to be understanding but the negative rating on your trader ratings is looming on the horizon with me if you don't get this resolved with me soon.

I don't mean to put this out on the boards for the world to see but PMing you has got me nowhere as of late.......

I would like to know the statis of my payment? Is it in transit in the mail, being paid, not paid?????

Is $35 worth tarnishing your reputation on the boards for?

I gave you a deal on the cars originally also, can you at least get me payment for them?

I'm starting to lose my patience,

Wayne

·
Registered
130 Posts
a little help from friends...

Wayne!,
I read that those who know Steve said plain as day that they would PERSONALLY give him a call to see whats up with him. The least that you could do is wait 1 day for a response from them as to their findings.
We have all been burnt in some way or another when dealing with selling/buying slots. But This guy (whom I do not know) must have a good reputation if others here are vouching for him.
A word of recommendation ...Do not send merchandise UNTIL you have payment in hand..or PAYPAL account.
My 2 cents
RAy

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Yeah,

Shame on me for sending cars to a guy who has a good trader reputation on the boards without getting paid first.....

I'll know next time.......

Boy do I feel the fool....... :( :( :(

·
Model Murdering
7,331 Posts
Yeah Cowboy! No kiddin! Your a class act!

Darn it, Please forward the bill to me tonite if it falls through and your wife cant paypal it for you.

I'll gladly pay Buster's tab! Pronto. End of story. Period.

·
Premium Member
1,903 Posts
Gear Buster

BRPHO I need your PayPal email address so I can pay you. As soon as I get that, I'll PayPal you the $35.00 Gear Buster owes you.
--fordcowboy

·
Registered
618 Posts
That's why I love this forum: full of kind and caring people.
I have nothing to say against GB or BRPHO: I've made a nice trade in the past with the first and I can understand the impatience of the second (even if this board is not like the ePay resolution center...).
Anyway, my hats off to Fordcowboy

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
Hi Guys!

I am in no way looking to make anyone look bad here.

I understand people get busy and distracted in life with other things.

I for one know it with 2 little ones myself.

I just want to resolve my swap with gear buster and move on. No harm no foul.

I'm officially out of slots now since selling off my collection on the boards to many of you. I just don't have the time for them in my life now....

I can honestly say I have met or swapped with many of you in the past and had very good experiences with many of you.

NOW, this is where I have become lost????

Somehow paypal got brought up here?

I don't have a paypal account as I originally posted in my for sale posting.

I specifically stated check or money order as payment.

Now I get a PM last night from gear buster stating he sent payment to my paypal.

I don't have one!

A check or money order for $35 is what I have been asking for sent to me for the last 3-4 weeks to resolve this deal....

I don't care who pays gear busters bill, himself or one of his friends here on the board.

I would like to get this resolved already and put it behind me.....

I'm sure Steve is a nice guy and is busy but you don't go and eat at a restaurant and then tell the owner sorry I'm to busy to pay the bill and walk away or tell the owner I sent payment to your paypal account which is nonexistent on the owners end.

I just want to be paid so we can put this silliness to sleep already......

This issue still has not been resolved between Steve(gear buster and myself).

If one of you, his many friends wants to pay his way for him, I don't care where the $35 payment comes from in check,money order or cash,but I come from the school of paying your own way and a handshake is held with respect. I shouldn't of had to question this persons reputation based off all of your resonses holding Steve in such high regards here on the boards.

Thats why I went ahead and sent him the cars before payment was sent by him. This is where I faultered on my end of being to trusting of individuals here.......

Wayne

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.