Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sitting here looking at my wall display, I am noticing a huge lack of Cadillac... only a 59 Eldo and two Escalades. There are SO many great Caddys to be done. I'd welcome pretty much all of them, except perhaps the Cimarron or Catera... although I would probably buy even a Cimarron as I do have a Pinto and a Gremlin. Anybody else looking for some more Caddys, or think RC2 will ever release any new castings?

my top five I'd like to have JLs of

'55 Deville, any bodystyle but mostly a sedan just to be different
67/68 Eldorado
70 Deville convertible (Boss Hogg)
76 Eldorado "last convertible"
79-85 Eldorado (including the 84-85 convertible)

·
Registered
152 Posts
I would think the 70 deville convertible might be coming soon, since there is a Dukes of Hazzard release 2 scheduled. I think it's supposed to be released in September, with 6 cars again, so I hope the caddy will be in this release.

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
scrambler81 said:

That's all Im gonna say on this topic.

My brothers boss has one of them sitting in one of the shop bays, he's been working on it for... oooo about 6 years now i think. Just alot of small details he has got to do to it to get it perfect, but still a ways to go. (one thing i know they gotta fix is the rear-end, it somehow got crooked, think it was when they installed it, but unsure)

atleast i think its that one, looks very similar, not a caddy person and not sure what year his is. Same color too, black :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
scrambler81 said:

That's all Im gonna say on this topic.
This is the one I thought of first, also. The 1949 "sedanette" - what a beautiful design. I'd buy many of these (factory stock version) in 1/64. Thanks for the great pic, scrambler81!

·
Premium Member
13,377 Posts
A 1957 Cadillac Eldorado would be nice too!

·
Registered
4,095 Posts
Here are the most recent 73's from Wyatt's site. I'd like to see more late 60's and early 70's Caddy's.

And don't forget this Caddy - best one of all!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts