Hobbyist Forums banner

Cactus Classic

3K views 15 replies 8 participants last post by  RCMits 
#1 ·
Anybody here on the board going to the Cactus this year? The new track went in over the weekend and I'm hoping to skip out of work early today and give it a test drive!

#7 ·
coptic120 said:
If i can get out of work i might try to make it over to watch and see if there are any good deals on used stuff.
what you mean used stuff? ive never been to a cactus classic so i dunno what goes on :tongue: they sell stuff there while they race? wow thats pretty cool if they do. :thumbsup:

#16 ·
RacingStorm said:
Anybody here on the board going to the Cactus this year? The new track went in over the weekend and I'm hoping to skip out of work early today and give it a test drive!
last time i raced at the CC was .back in .. 1996. Wow.. LOL. Hmmm... i might have to think about it.. my wifes godmother lives out in flagstaff.. but that is still 150ish miles away.. hmm

its held on 18/19/20 of this year.. http://www.scottsdalerc.com/

Back then.. it was kinda muggy... but a fun place to race met alot of nice good people. i gave up racing big races because sitting around for 9 hours inbetween heats just got boring ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.