Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Oxidation Genius
31,226 Posts
Don't you know you're supposed to leave the Klystron Generator turned on whenever you move the ship?

:(

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Tell ya what. I'll sell you this great new kitty condo that'll solve all your cat/model worries:

I'll even through in a free jerky recipe! :devil:

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
^ LOL.

I was amazed that there really wasnt much damage. The saucer halves separated & some landing gear got knocked loose but thats about it.

Im not much of a hardware guy but I put a lot of hours in that thing. When I saw it lying upside-down I almost cried.

·
Starship Class
11,837 Posts
Cats seem to do things like that when there is upheaval in the home. No upheaval like actually moving.

I was moving just down the street one time and my cat, the last thing I moved, jumped over me and out of my car window as I was pulling out of the driveway with her. She ran like the devil down the drive then up on the porch and pounded her paws on the front door. Completely irrational but then she was very upset.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Hmmm... A cat on the scene.... Being a long time cat owner myself, I can't help but be suspicious....Fortunately, everything looks fixable!

-Cappy D

·
Registered
343 Posts
I will never forget when I was about 5 when our cat Sheena jumped on top of my Dad's 1:72 Columbia space shuttle, destroying the landing gear and the cargo bay doors. It took me about 3 weeks to repair and repaint it last year. Here's the link so you can see the new Columbia. Eventually I'll find a picture so you can compare.

http://tardis1916.150m.com/main/columbia.html

The cat got sent off to my sister's house:)

·
Registered
4,444 Posts
My cat has always been careful not to damage any of my models. Although he does have a habit of curling up in the opened kit box covers while I work.

Last night he jumped up on my work bench, walked carefully AROUND my Wilco Proteus and meowed for me to feed him.

Huzz

·
Banned
1,784 Posts
My cat's pretty mellow about my model building (and DEFINITELY more tolerant than the ex ever was :p ), except when I fire up the compressor. Or the the vacuum cleaner for that matter...you'd think after 8 years it would've sunken in that neither was gonna kill her, but she has a spaz just the same.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts