Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new to this sport, do you have the same level of action and adrenaline pooring as the real NASCAR competition??? I almost have a heart attack yesterday with Indy 500 final outcome, you never know who's going to prevail, it's the same with you guys??? You can feel it EVERY WEEKEND!!! if you want it. Also i'm looking for some of your videos, during a race to proof that, can you post them?

Thanks

Jose Cantellops :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
952 Posts
I have a bunch of video and pictures you are welcome to look at. I plan on updating this and our club site regularly this summer with better video and more driver information.

http://glqsr.net2go.com/
for the pictures and videos

·
Premium Member
5,385 Posts
Q/S NASCAR said:
I'm new to this sport, do you have the same level of action and adrenaline pooring as the real NASCAR competition??? I almost have a heart attack yesterday with Indy 500 final outcome, you never know who's going to prevail, it's the same with you guys??? You can feel it EVERY WEEKEND!!! if you want it. Also i'm looking for some of your videos, during a race to proof that, can you post them?

Thanks

Jose Cantellops :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
It was the Daytona 500, and yes, it was a CLOSE finish!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, Jim,I think you have an amazing collection of vids & pictures... keep on the good work... you are the only one w this collection!!!

Regards

Jose Cantellops

1 - 4 of 4 Posts