Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering - if you had your choice, what would you choose to add to the BWF series? I thought the Nash was the funniest thing I've ever seen in diecast. Searched most of central CT before I finally found it. I'm thinking they will have to go with a Yugo to top that one....

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
I really like it. It has a blower on the engine. I suspect that it would give you one wild ride. When it came out, it was a casting that I really got excited over. I don't know exactly why. Probably because it was unique. It has become one of my favourite JL castings. The only problem is trying to find one. Any one.

Now a very funny looking casting done BWF would be an Austin-Healey Sprite.
But JL please do not do that. Because that would just not look right, now or ever.
Now, that would be a very bad dream. More like night-mare.

Cheers. Cobra

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
RacerJoe said:
One of Every Casting Made :D :eek: Just like They should do with the Rebel Rod/StreetFreak series. :)
Absolutely right Racer Joe!

Eventually I think we will see a "Fired"Bird...Let's hope.

Oh man!..Picture the Vega,Pinto,Maverick,and the soon to be released '66-'67 Nova, black & covered with flamage...Blazin' Hot!

Jeff Fleetwood

·
Registered
12,345 Posts
There's been two BWF Nash's hanging in a WM near me for a couple weeks now. It's a weird one for sure but hey it's got rubber tires!

·
Premium Member
5,816 Posts
"FIRE" BIRDS... got to agree with that one!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts