Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Came home and found a box on the table tonight. Looking at my wife, who gave me the "Oh, great, what did you buy NOW??" look, I could only shrug my shoulders and say I hadn't bought anything.

Popped open the box, found a note saying:

"Saw your profile on HT saying you were waiting for PMS485 to do a BWF Cougar. I did these for you cause I thought you might enjoy them"

Johnny (Kadman on HT)

In the box were two custom-made BWF Cougars (one HW, one JL) in display cases! How cool is that?!?!?

Thanks again to Kadman, yes, I'm enjoying these! They have taken up residence in the BWF Museum/Newington Branch, and will be prime exhibits at the next BWF Committee Meeting (not that there is such a thing!).

Pics to follow. Isn't this place great??? :wave:

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
Congrats on a great RAOK! Yes, this might even be THE great place...or at least the greatest places on the internet, quite possibly the planet, with an outside chance of it being one of the top ten great places in the known universe... :)

·
Banned
10,696 Posts
HT members who send free BWF customs are the ones most likely to curry favor with Committee members (not that we really exist ;) :tongue: :wave: )

·
Registered
7,693 Posts
Sneak peak

Congrats on the RAOK, Mike! :thumbsup:
Heh, heh, heh, I've already seen pics. John did a very nice job with those flamed black cats! :cool: ;)

·
Registered
7,693 Posts
carnut2256 said:
HT members who send free BWF customs are the ones most likely to curry favor with Committee members (not that we really exist ;) :tongue: :wave: )
Rich, I think you meant, "Curry Flavor", which is HOT, like flames! :tongue:

·
senile old cajun
1,276 Posts
glad ya like the cars i have to thank ctwlsmike and dadscoronet for all their help.enjoy ttfn johnny :cool:

·
Registered
12,345 Posts
Glad I could help, was an easy decision to be part of such generosity, although my part was very small and didn't require much talent at all. Johnny gets all the credit for that!

OK, Mike, let's get going on those pics!

·
Registered
95 Posts
carnut2256 said:
Ho ho ho Greetings from the sunny Marshall Islands, (Majuro)! My I sure love the off season! I'm used to this "Dosen't exist" thing. The commettee has nothing to worry about! :thumbsup:

Your Pal
Santa

Ho ho ho.....Another Margarita please! and some coco butter... :thumbsup:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts