Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is not a JL but an AWESOME BWF
YES OR NO ?
[IMG-LEFT]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v732/Siggy1265/nova.jpg?t=1171666898[/IMG-LEFT]

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes it does look better in person , its an awesome casting . There are some very good cars in the line up from Dub City .

carnut2256 said:
The Carnut JL Museum and Bar & Grill BWF Wing recently acquired one of those stunning beauties. They look even better in hand :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
that is a great looking Nova.
from time to time, when I cant find any Johnny Lightning stuff,
I wander over to the Jada stuff and look around.
They have some great cars.
and thats one of them.

terrific picture too. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
7,306 Posts
it's too bad about the bling-bling rims/rubber band tires on the back of that one...
good news is that Jada is now mixing in, almost half now, the muscle cars with big, actual muscle car style slicks on them now!
I actually bought one of the 69 Roadrunners, plum purple and flat black with big 'ole slicks on it...I like

·
Registered
7,693 Posts
Pablodragon said:
it's too bad about the bling-bling rims/rubber band tires on the back of that one...
good news is that Jada is now mixing in, almost half now, the muscle cars with big, actual muscle car style slicks on them now!
I actually bought one of the 69 Roadrunners, plum purple and flat black with big 'ole slicks on it...I like
Took the words right out of my mouth! It's been overdone! The paint job is great though!
I've looked at that RR a few times. Maybe one will come home with me next time. :)

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
Excellent BWF to be sure. Y'know, Jada might not be JL, but I'm really liking them. Found a sting ray police car by them earlier today. It might be a bit out of scale, but I just fell in love with it at first sight.

I'm deffinitly going to be broadening my diecast search this weekend!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts