Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Am I in dreamland or did I once see a BWF '59 El Camino on the bay? :confused: I know of the one w/ the red scallops. Does anyone know if Jada did a 1:64 BWF version in the Road Rats series?
I have the '60 BWF Impala....

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Mark, Only one I know of that has flames is the Road Rats pink w/ flames on the hood and down the sides.

Jada made 2 versions of the El Camino 1959 & 1970.... None of them made it too the BWF paint booth.

·
Registered
7,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, guys!:thumbsup: Back to Dreamland.........;)

BTW, who would like to see the Road Rats and Von Dutch series come back? The paint schemes are crazy good!

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Thanks, guys!:thumbsup: Back to Dreamland.........;)

BTW, who would like to see the Road Rats and Von Dutch series come back? The paint schemes are crazy good!
Love to see them come back, but I'm not holding my breath on seeing them again anytime soon. :rolleyes:

If Jada does not want to produce them again, they should sell the casting molds to a Corp who will release them again.

Jus my .02c

·
Registered
7,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm guessing it was my puny brain playing games with me. Probably surfing the bay at the wee hours, in a 2:00AM haze, scrolling down past the BWF '60 Impala but seeing it as a '59 Elky..........ZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz:dude:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts