Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my rc10gt shocks want stay up ist like they have lost there spring. put new spings and and oil and its still doing it. there stock shocks form what i know. and dont have a cam or would post pics of it.

·
Registered
3,965 Posts
my rc10gt shocks want stay up ist like they have lost there spring. put new spings and and oil and its still doing it. there stock shocks form what i know. and dont have a cam or would post pics of it.
did you tear them down entirely?
Replaced orings,
made sure the piston was in good shape,
and the shafts weren't bent,
replace oil,
rebuilt with rebound.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i tore them down cleaned them out and checked every its looks to be in good working order. no leaks or any thing replace the oil and springs and its still does it. even adjusted them with spacers all and all and its still sages bad

·
Registered
50 Posts
If the shocks rebound and have resistance when they are off the truck but when you install them they do this you need to move on and start checking your way back to the chassis, hinge pins make sure they are straight and not rusted, linkages are they dirty are the ends deformed are the balls pitted, if it sags when run the truck your bearings might be shot and drag is pulling your car to the ground, if you have the money new and shiney things are great.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts