Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9,131 Posts
I don't know who this guy is, and I definitely could have done without knowing what a "Dirty Sanchez" is.:drunk:

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Zorro said:
and I definitely could have done without knowing what a "Dirty Sanchez" is.:drunk:
These kids today.........tsk...tsk

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Zorro said:
I don't know who this guy is, and I definitely could have done without knowing what a "Dirty Sanchez" is.:drunk:
I still don't know what one is. But then I am firmly rooted in denial, and self-delusion. :)

David.

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I guess it was inevitable, according to the NY Daily News:

"The sex vid's working title is Saved by the Smell".

Ewwwww.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Gentlemen, if you by any chance find this tape. Do the world a favor and destroy it immediately!
Dustin Diamond is as appealing as any segment of the show Dirty Jobs!

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
Zorro said:
Some folks are definitely into some weird, uh, stuff!

I wonder if Dustin's two girlfriends call him "Speedy Gonzalez."

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well, on the bright side, at least Elizabeth Berkeley can feel a little less guilty about Showgirls besmirching the Saved by the Bell's cast family-friendly reputation.

The funniest part of the whole story was watching the various media talking heads, everybody from Keith Olberman to Katie Couric, tip-toeing around the phrase "dirty sanchez" and what exactly it is. I have to admit, the first time I heard it, I had to check the wikipedia. Guess that makes me officially old & unhip.

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
1 - 11 of 11 Posts