Hobbyist Forums banner

41 - 60 of 124 Posts

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
60T spur gear???

Guys...
I've seen references a couple times to a 60T spur.
Can you elaborate on the source and if it comes predrilled
for the diff balls?

That's some pretty steep gearing on the Fun Won
for a 60/7 or 8.57:1 Is that with the Big Block?

Thanks!

·
Lifetime Member
1,091 Posts
canbquik said:
good news, good news...... Robinson Racing Products makes a 60T spur gear that we here in PA have been running for a while!!!! the part #RRP-1860 New Stealth Pro Spur. Works excellent, especially on a tight road course, in and out of the turns faster!!! Try it out and see what you think. :thumbsup: :devil:
I think if you do some RAFstering with rollout, :D with the Fun Won tires, it might not seem so tall. I know it seems to work, even running the 16d on a tight road course or in a small area. Those motors love to rev if you let them. Besides, with an SC18 tire I think the gear would very close to the ground.
#RRP-1860 will take 8 of the larger diff balls
#RRP-1960 same gear, drill your own holes
Also, you'll have to hog out the motor plate alittle too and you need a 3/8 X 1/8 bushing.

F.Y.I.
aprox. dia.
Fun Won - 1.75"
SC18 - 1.35"
60t - 1.29"

·
Lifetime Member
1,091 Posts
Sc18sc

:cool: Well, I haven't found any numbers the right size for the wing, and I still want to make a nerf style front bumper but .....

I think we'll see some pix of CanBquick's sprinter soon also.

These are gonna look sweet on the track going at it wheel to wheel!

Attachments

·
Used to be racer......
4,210 Posts
One word.................sweeeettttttt. :D

·
Lifetime Member
1,091 Posts
Challange?

PUNK? PUNK?? PUNK???

Pretty big talk for a guy who doesn't even have headers on his SC18SC!!

You know darn well I can't wait to get some of that purty orange (or whatever color it is) paint on my wheels!

The way this week is looking we may have to settle this at the Can-Am Championships this weekend.
Smoking Maxx's at 10 paces...............BOY!

·
Registered
409 Posts
10 paces???

10 paces..... didn't you get your new glasses yet, GRAMPS!!!! Bumper- to-bumper push 'til you break or win, you up for that old man??

·
Used to be racer......
4,210 Posts
Ya'all are killin' me! :lol: :lol:

·
Lifetime Member
1,091 Posts
I was watching ISMA racing on TV from Sandusky, OH tonite and I realized where ZXBOY gets his inspiration for that big front wing. I also thought wouldn't it be cool to hook up a moveable roof wing to the steering servo so it would tip up when the wheels turn left like the ones I was watching do.... :rolleyes:
I didn't catch his name but the announcer said one of the drivers was from Elyria too.

Bud: If we do have a sprint car class in September, do you think it will be mod or stock guidelines? We could run Big Blocks and put alittle weight on the rear pods so they pull the front wheels off the ground coming out of the turns! :lol:

·
Lifetime Member
1,091 Posts
Hehehehe! The ONLY way to go! :thumbsup:

Hmmmm....let's see...how can I get that 9t 540 in there??..... :devil:

41 - 60 of 124 Posts