Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
651 Posts
BURBS, Great trader!

BURBS, is an awesome trader! Car was better than described, and arrived sooner than expected. was verry attentive with follow up, advice as well.
Mike is a tuff act to follow as far a these boards go, KUDOS!

Attachments

·
Registered
4,551 Posts
munchi

Location: chester s.c just purchased car from burbs. this car was immaculant!! not a scratch on it! i would never have a problem buying his stuff.

thanks again for a great car burbs!!! :thumbsup:

this was meant to be posted hear but it got [put in the for sale section anyhoo i did my best to move it lol

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
I too have just completed a trade with Mike and all went well. Items were as described with prompt delivery. Great trader that I would not hesitate to do business with again.

Two thumbs up... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,551 Posts
figured id bump this.. so it is easier to find for the people i am selling to now.. thanks

·
Registered
548 Posts
burbs superior seller!

THANK YOU Mike! I just got a used Pulsar Comp. charger from burbs and wanted to add my praise for him as a seller/trader on this board; prompt shipping, well packed, and was exactly as described. It works flawlessly.

Two Thumbs up ... WAY UP! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Great dealing with you, Mike, thanks again.

-John

·
Registered
4,551 Posts
bump.. got some deals going.. should make it easy to find this thread thanks

·
Registered
46 Posts
Just Bought some items from Burbs. Package arrived QUICK. Items arrived different than what was described in emails though.

The guy included EXTRAS !!!!

Would deal with him again and again.

Without a doubt, one of the good guys. :thumbsup:

Ed Kaz

·
Registered
4,551 Posts
whew.. you had me going ed.. i was reding it and thought oh no... then i saw the extras lol.. thanks for the feedback guys//

1 - 18 of 18 Posts