Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I would like to start by thanking hobbytalke and its uses for all the great things that they do to keep everyone updated on whats going on in the r/c world!:thumbsup:

We have been updating are old wedsite with some new info, prices and photos. We are woking on a all new site that we hope to launch soon..... Keep checking back and please feel free to send us you opinion on what you would like to see....

Thansk Bob's Motorsports
http://bullseye.9f.com/index.html

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Awesome!!! It will be a lot easier way to buy parts.
New lightning looks bitchen!!
Crotolus- Its going to be real nice when its done! You will be able to buy parts right off the site and never have to pick up the phone.....LOL

·
Registered
121 Posts
Crotolus- Its going to be real nice when its done! You will be able to buy parts right off the site and never have to pick up the phone.....LOL
I don't mind talking on the phone. Maybe you will get more business if you have a female soft sounding receptionist . I might call every day then. Lol !!

·
Registered
91 Posts
Where can i go to find parts for a Bullseye sprinter? I have tried the calling and talked them and the email thing neither worked for getting parts. I need wing mounts front and rear, rear links to start. Maybe a good place where I can find nuts and bolts. Any info would be great

·
Registered
4,002 Posts
Where can i go to find parts for a Bullseye sprinter? I have tried the calling and talked them and the email thing neither worked for getting parts. I need wing mounts front and rear, rear links to start. Maybe a good place where I can find nuts and bolts. Any info would be great
I don't know if he has parts for sprinters or not but get ahold of Big Doug on here and he should be able to hook you up. He's a dealer for Bullseye.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts