Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have you seen the TV promo for BULLRUN going to air on Spike TV March 13th in the US?

Its kinda like forza but only better. The have 12 teams and they compete from coast to coast. 4,000 miles plus run. All types of cars, Lambo, Imports, American Muscle, Enzo etc...

What Im happy about it Team #9 is a Build 98-02 WS6 Trans Am, its a father and daughter and the father owns a Pontiac dealership in Indiana. They own 3 WS6 trans ams that I know of. And there RED one will be in the race and on the show with almost 700 rwhp. Going to be a very kool show.

Also Hotwheels is going to make these cars, and Kmart is going to carry them, does anyone know anything about this? Seems as if series 2 will be the 12 cars on the TV show.

"Bullrun Hits Hot Wheels!!
Bullrun and Mattel / Hot Wheels launch the first ever collectors range of Bullrun Hot Wheels. As part of a global release the range is available in KMart and storers all over the USA. Rumour has it this years 2006 Bullrun champions will be immortalised in the next collectors set!!"

Here is a link talking about the hotwheels.

http://bullrun.com/page.php?id=16

also check out the long promo of the tv show...super sweet

http://youtube.com/watch?v=FnteFG5ze9E

·
Registered
4,917 Posts
I dont know the list, but they did this last year, too. I couldnt even tell you that line up, except there was a GT-40 in it.

·
FnF: Fords n Ferraris
7,829 Posts
Yeah, the GT40 is the only one I can remember as well. What I do remember very well were the girls on the blister packs.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Show aired tonight and it was very good. The 2002 Trans Am is in 5th place. It got 1st in the last event. I cant wait for the next episode, wonder what stunts they will have to do next?

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
I saw on the HWs board that Mattel is not doing anything related to the Bull Run this year. I think the fact that I picked up last years at .40 cents ($3.99 Suggested Retail) each in multiples had something to do with their decision LOL.

JEff

1 - 20 of 45 Posts