Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a TC3 from Jud and all is great.Very prompt shipping and lots of e-mail contact.I dealt with Jud before and was greatly pleased with the deal as i am with this one. :thumbsup: Thanx again Jud,I give you an excellent trader rating :thumbsup: .

Scott(t3rc1)

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
Bullet....A++++

Jud is awesome....plain and simple.....gives you a deal you cant refuse....Thanks again Jud!!!

Matt

·
Registered
1,951 Posts
I second that, I just got two motors off Jud and they were in great shape and he shipped incredibaly fast.

Thanks for the great trade Jud.

·
Registered
6,711 Posts
Just traded a car with Jud.
Made the deal on Tuesday, He sent the car Wednesday and got it Friday.

Car is in awesome condition just like he said it would be.

Very good communication as well. Email was like using an instant messenger with him.
I guess we don't have anything better to do than email, LOL

Thanks again

·
Registered
938 Posts
Just bought some more stuff from bullet and again a great guy to deal with. Its hard to find someone to trust with your hard earned money, no worries with bullet.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Bullet A+

Bullet,,,I did a deal with Jud that was flawless,he delivered what I expected in a very quick manner,,,,certainly would and may deal with him again,,,,and would recommend him to anyone,,,,,,,thanks Slowpoke17

·
Registered
83 Posts
Bullet

J. Storey, or "BULLET" is just awesome on how he makes his offers to you, ive done business with him before and hes saved me a lot of money. really great guy. i just bought some stuff from him, havent recieved it yet, but no big deal since i just ordered it the other day.

sincerely

Jon Schuster

[email protected]

·
Registered
215 Posts
bullet- great trader

bullet is a great trader. I bought a few items from him and they were in great condition. He shipped them very fast. Thanks bullet.

Doug T.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Bullet an AAA+ Trader

Just completed a deal with BULLET (JUD), everything was in the exact condition as described and shipped extremely fast. I would do business with him again in a heartbeat.

Thank you Jud

·
Registered
132 Posts
great seller

i have been doing business with jud for over a year now --- tells you honest and no junk ---all his stuff he sells is top notch -- would highly recommend him to anyone --truly a great guy [email protected] MOTORSPORTS

·
Registered
214 Posts
Bullet Excellent A +++++++

Jud is one of the best I have ever bought from he is an excellent trader gave me extra items free of charge can't say enough good about him.

Thanks

1 - 20 of 30 Posts