Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
545 Posts
Hello again fellow modelers. Got bored this weekend and had this kit sitting in my closet with my other 15 or so kits I have left to get around to and figured I'd try and knock this one out over a couple of days. It's not fantastic, but it was just something to do to take up some time while I had nothing to do. Here is a link to the pics. Turned out "ok." Probably won't even keep it. Interested to know what you guys think.

http://s105.photobucket.com/albums/m202/zenomorp/3in1%20Enterprise%20Kit/

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
You did a nice job on them.Considering how small the Original Enterprise and Enterprise A are,Theyr'e well painted,and you made them look decent,considering how small they are.I have the 3 set too,but never built one or the reissue,Guy Schlicter.

·
Registered
251 Posts
I built one back when the kit was first released, but my skills were total crap back then and I was more concerned with having a finished model than having a GOOD finished model. That said, I have recently dug mine out of storage and have begun re-building/painting them to the best of my ability. I'm planning to buy myself a new kit (as well as the second kit of enterprises) so I can do it over again and this time, do it right.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts