Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some of my GS Buicks that I don't see much?....Now I know that the body of these Buicks is a bit out of shape compare to her cuz like the Chevelle and GTOs...and since their are no other ones out there in a 1/64 these would do find for now since I can't find them in a 1/18.....:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
The red with flames one is a funny one. There was one hanging at TRU for a long time, I didn't like the flames on it at first so I didn't think about buying it. Then it grew on me, I starting thinking about buying but would keep putting it back. I did that quite a few times then one day I came in and there was nothing new and I bought it out of frustration that there was still nothing new and being tired of seeing it hang there lol. It rang up for like 2 bucks which made me quite happy haha.

Old Leroy got into a bit of trouble last time he took it out though.

·
Registered
10,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The red with flames one is a funny one. There was one hanging at TRU for a long time, I didn't like the flames on it at first so I didn't think about buying it. Then it grew on me, I starting thinking about buying but would keep putting it back. I did that quite a few times then one day I came in and there was nothing new and I bought it out of frustration that there was still nothing new and being tired of seeing it hang there lol. It rang up for like 2 bucks which made me quite happy haha.

Old Leroy got into a bit of trouble last time he took it out though.

Buddy don't feel so bad?...I did the same thing too.....:lol:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts