Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i happen to have this and never knew it was limited, it's a 1:64 1987 buick grand national by racing champions, anybody else have this

Attachments

·
Banned
10,696 Posts
diecastcarlectr said:
i happen to have this and never knew it was limited, it's a 1:64 1987 buick grand national by racing champions, anybody else have this

Yep .... I believe I have just about one of every kind of 1/64 GN or T Type ever released by ANYone! They released it in a blister card, as well as in a small box, in black and a variety of colors. They also did a chrome version and a gold one as well!

One of my favorite all time cars (I had an '86 T Type).

·
Banned
10,696 Posts
Come to think of it, I believe JL also did do a GNX as well, also in the Classic Gold series...... I think my Dad has one and I wasn't so lucky. I'll check with him later to see.

·
Banned
10,696 Posts
Checked today with my Dad, who says I was mistaken. JL did do a T Type, but not a GNX. It was a plain Grand National. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Grand National

I Have The Above Mentioned Car

One Of The Wheels Wouldnt Snap On Right

So After Waiting For Almost Two Years
Jada Toys Chevy Astro Came W Two Sets Of Tires
So A Pair Went On The Astro The Others Went On The
Grand National And The Car Never Looked Better

·
Registered
309 Posts
I have a loose RC GN also. Passenger seat fell loose the moment I opened the blister. I figured it was fairly limited since everytime I see one on eBay it's pricey.

See ya,
Alan

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
carnut2256 said:
Not exactly correct......
Johnny Lightning DID do a T Type (though no GNX). They did a silver one in the Classic Gold series (403-01)
i think a white one is in a jl 10 pac . i think :confused:

·
Registered
422 Posts
I have that one i believe, But you had to put it together and i have it here on my desk. It came with screws & all.... I also have tons of different brand Grand Nations in 1:64 & T Types. I have the Tiger wheels GNX Version also :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts