Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Nice I just found mine today. Hey what the are the other 3 brands? I have the Mountain Dew HW stocker Its my favorite car in my collection. I have had 4 G- Body cars in my day. Two were Regals, One Olds, and one GP. Someday I`ll have a GN. Mid 80s Musle baby!!! BY the way you have alot of kick ass cars in your collection. Keep those pics runnin

·
Registered
225 Posts
I was able to find my GN at KB today! (now to find the c5r and the batmobile!)

SSchevyman1-- You're out in Greensboro NC right? You should see LOT's of GN's around there! I used to live there and still have the work on my GN done down there. I like the Mountain dew racer with the window mesh, especialy those eagle goodyears on the black rims

·
Registered
10,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yep that is me...High Point!!!! WE do see alot of muscle around here. We have a large gathering every thurs. nite in good weather. April thur october.

·
Registered
12,345 Posts
The JL GN blows the HWs version away. The chrome interior bites on the HW and the rear end is too long makes it look like a pickup bed to me. The nose is crummy too.

·
Registered
225 Posts
sschevyman1 said:
Yep that is me...High Point!!!! WE do see alot of muscle around here. We have a large gathering every thurs. nite in good weather. April thur october.
I used to love cruising high point road! I get down to clemmons every now and then to go racing with a buddy at piedmont and Rockingham. Nice town. I miss it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts