Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone seen these guys hitting the pegs yet or have any pics of them. I keep checking hotwheels website and they do not have any pics up as of the last time I checked on either castings. I think I've bought all the hotwheels that I want up to this point and I'm just looking forward to some new castings. :wave:

crafty in thought :p

·
Registered
12,345 Posts
Been waiting a month here for anything new at any store. Only a couple stores have gotten paltry amounts of new cars. Waiting for the floodgates to open, but starting to wonder if that is going to happen!

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
Ya My Target has been dead for like a month now, but my TRU and Wal Mart are getting steady amounts of the new stuff... Although I havn't seen that Buick yet... Hope to see it and get it because It looks pretty damn nice!!!

:thumbsup: ---Midnightrun--- :wave:

·
Registered
793 Posts
Theres pics at Hotwheels collectors.com of the GN at the sneak peeks section along with the cars to be at K days and the new batmobile.

·
Registered
812 Posts
I'm guessing (and this is only my opinion) that the Galaxie is going to be a 1964, since that model was recently released in the slightly larger scale. I was kind of hoping the Galaxie would be a 1967.

·
Premium Member
13,377 Posts
The GN is a must have for me!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts