Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 213 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The upcoming season will be here fast.we are planning on the first race sunday nov18th running for twenty weeks with 4 drops.we are looking for suggestions for class's. So far we have the novice kids,sct,17.5 nastruck, legends

·
Registered
667 Posts
George, how are ya? glad to see you started a new thread for BB's, looking forward to visiting South New Berlin and racing with old and new friends. I am in for 17.5 Nastruck and 17.5 open when I come up that way, I heard you were thinking of adding the legends class, guess I will have to put one together, do you have any Legend kits in stock? look forward to seeing everyone this fall.

Blash

The upcoming season will be here fast.we are planning on the first race sunday nov18th running for twenty weeks with 4 drops.we are looking for suggestions for class's. So far we have the novice kids,sct,17.5 nastruck, legends

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
George, how are ya? glad to see you started a new thread for BB's, looking forward to visiting South New Berlin and racing with old and new friends. I am in for 17.5 Nastruck and 17.5 open when I come up that way, I heard you were thinking of adding the legends class, guess I will have to put one together, do you have any Legend kits in stock? look forward to seeing everyone this fall.

Blash
Blash I am doing good how about yourself? We are defintely adding legends this season. Have them in stock. Looking forward to seeing you this fall.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not sure about mini's or 1/10 edm depends on how many show up. We only had 2 or 3 of each at the end of the season last year.

·
Registered
667 Posts
I am doing well George, I think the Legends class will be a great addition to your program, I know HSG and I plan on putting one together, I will give you a call this week about getting a kit shipped to me.

Blash I am doing good how about yourself? We are defintely adding legends this season. Have them in stock. Looking forward to seeing you this fall.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wayne we are not sure yet. But are thinking 6 cell nimh 3300 mah and 20t closed bell motor.
We are going to use 20t closed bell motors, tam53689,dyn1171,duratrax dtxc3301 or a ecx1071. we are also going to use a 4 cell 3000 mah battery that we will be selling.Must use all parts that come in the kit, can change steering linkage and use any legends body. Must use the yellow stripped spec tires that come in the kit, can also use bearings inplace of bushings.

·
Registered
667 Posts
Think you guys are going to have a good laugh, waiting patiently for the kit to come in the mail, George/Magee- you guys putting a legends kit together? between you and I George, we are going to have to put some larger bumpers on our Legends...........LOL

Got 2 Legend kits. 1 for myself 1 for Blash.. Should have one built today... Going old school on paint. Wait until everyone see's Blash's paint scheme LOL

·
Registered
667 Posts
Hello NY, got the Legends car built, got the Sportsman truck and 17.5 open ready to roll, looking forward to November. George/Magee- what type of connectors are you installing on the Legend batteries?

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hello NY, got the Legends car built, got the Sportsman truck and 17.5 open ready to roll, looking forward to November. George/Magee- what type of connectors are you installing on the Legend batteries?
Sounds like you are all ready for racin.They will come with deans ends but can put whatever you want.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I am trying to get a feel for who wants to run what. Is any one interested in running any 1/18 cars. Mini edm, Vintage etc

1 - 20 of 213 Posts