Hobbyist Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Theres been a thread on the TEAM EPIC site and I am moving it here so eveyone in the RC hobby can post there stories about Buddy Denning and how he stole from them or has screwed companies out of cash and products ....

I lost most of my stuff after a snowbirds a few years back and when confronted Buddy told mee he would make good on the losses. So I waited and talked to him like he was a MAN and was going to make good on this situation ... Now I can see he will not make good and have either not paid or taken things from other RC racers and not ever came clean with the money or paid for the products where hes gotten from.. The companies involved do not want to make any issues on this forum as they feel its better to not say anything to not piss off the buying public....

So far today I have had PMs from 3 racers who also lost speedos,cars,batt and other rc equipment from and 2 well know companies who support all racers who sent products and never got paid ..Seems to be an epidemic

If you have had a similar situation Please post if so we can stop guys Like BUDDY who ruin this hobby for all of us ... I am moving it to here so all RC racers can see this guy for who he really is and not highjack an other thread .The thread was under EPIC support and I am sorry that I highjacked their thread to expose this thief....Happy RC car racing and happy holidays to all of you ...

Steve Rocket Miller:(

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
Theres been a thread on the TEAM EPIC site and I am moving it here so eveyone in the RC hobby can post there stories about Buddy Denning and how he stole from them or has screwed companies out of cash and products ....

I lost most of my stuff after a snowbirds a few years back and when confronted Buddy told mee he would make good on the losses. So I waited and talked to him like he was a MAN and was going to make good on this situation ... Now I can see he will not make good and have either not paid or taken things from other RC racers and not ever came clean with the money or paid for the products where hes gotten from.. The companies involved do not want to make any issues on this forum as they feel its better to not say anything to not piss off the buying public....

So far today I have had PMs from 3 racers who also lost speedos,cars,batt and other rc equipment from and 2 well know companies who support all racers who sent products and never got paid ..Seems to be an epidemic

If you have had a similar situation Please post if so we can stop guys Like BUDDY who ruin this hobby for all of us ... I am moving it to here so all RC racers can see this guy for who he really is and not highjack an other thread .The thread was under EPIC support and I am sorry that I highjacked their thread to expose this thief....Happy RC car racing and happy holidays to all of you ...

Steve Rocket Miller:(
That sucks royally! I have lost everything R/C on 2 different ocassions and can sympathise with you.

Good luck!

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you fo rthe support .. You know how it feels and this guy was someone Ihad helped in the past and then to get knived in the back ....Thanks again for your support ..

ROCKET

·
Banned
1,762 Posts
you can check out the epic thread Rocket explains it there,
yo Rocket hope everything works out! hope to see ya soon,
get off the dirt already and come carpet racin!!!:wave:
Mark M

·
Registered
271 Posts
Link please---I looked around Epic/Trinity tech talk and couldn't find it.Maybe I am looking in the wrong place.

Later,

Mark

·
Registered
8,541 Posts
i spoke with TJ bradley tonight..he confirms what rocket is preaching....

what i do not undertand is....why did it take years for this to bubble to the surface? we are a close nit community and just now this rears it's ugly head?

not sure anything can be done about this..except now we all know bud needs to step up and make things right or expect alot of ugly mugs at the track

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
So far Bud's had 4 months to make i right with my friend I mentioned in my post on the epic thread. I knew he was in trouble when bud gave him some lame excuse of I left it at home at the oval masters....yeah right.

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Sorry to get 5 more cases of Buddy taking things and then disappearing and not making it right ... I have given him every oppertunity to make it right ... He needs to be taught a lesson and I have the one giving it ....

I want to Thnak to RC racing community as a whole for sending me other reports of his anticts and telling there stories of how thiss is not a one time thing but an Epademic of Buddy stealing others stuff

I also want to Thank the people who took care of me Like KSG,JACO,SMC FANTOM ,KIMBROUGH ,PROTOFORM and others who got me back racing . You guys are the best there is and I will forever be Thankful..

ROCKET

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Rocket,

Sorry to again hear about this story as I had heard about it when it originally happened. Unfortunate to hear about the actions of other non stand-up people in this hobby. Thanks for making people aware of this situation. You are one of the true class acts in this hobby and always have been. You have my support wherever and whenever it is needed.

Eric Dimmick
Darkside Motorsports
KSKT Racing Products

·
Registered
8,541 Posts
TJ said his stuff was stolen a long time ago.......so i guess this has been going on and off for years now? WOW!!!

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
The situation has gotten worse when he told me to screw off in other not so nice words... I have gotten a ton of support and have heard from over 10 racers that they had similar experiences witth Buddy ... I feel very bad that others have been hurt in the same way as me.... Buddy emailed me and ask me to stop but even if he pays me what about the others who have lost things to this guy ....

PANCARTOM - I would think tyhat may change as the cat os out of the bag and I expect that all compnaies will drop him like a ROCK.....If he does show up to race then thats his descison and he should be very careful as you know...

Lastly , What I would like to say is a Public THANK YOU to Hank for letting me get this information out to all racers ,It doesnt matter what car ,batts,spedo or tires you run this is a small hobby and I enjoy everyday I get to race ..I cant with a clean feeling in my stomach take money from him for myself knowing all the others who have lost as much as me ...What do you guys think .If he pays off the ppl whos hes wronged I would have no problem racing with him .???? Any thoughts

·
Registered
8,541 Posts
ball is in his court..he can either fess up and pay up..or have a real hard time at the track from now on.....

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.