Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Gang
Today *Bubba123* aka; Pete is having at least 3 way heart bypass, maybe more depending on what they find once they get in there.

Please keep Bubba and his wife Tracy in your thoughts and prayers today.

As soon as I hear anything I will post it.

Larry

·
Registered
675 Posts
Hey I just got done about 6 weeks ago. Piece of cake!

....well ok, maybe not a piece of cake :(

Ribcage hurts like a bitch for a little while, and its hard to sleep, and painful as hell when you sneeze.....but he'll be good as new, if not better before long.

Sending prayers up for a successful surgery, and that not too much damage got done to the heart before he got to the hospital.

You guys need anything that I can help with, Larry, you let me know.

Trev

·
Registered
299 Posts
thoughts and prayers are with him and family...
jeeze with all these hear attacks and deaths in this hobby think i will get up and away from the slot bench/track and find something more active to do like maybe join a gym.

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Update!

Hi Gang
Just got a call from Petes wife Tracy. His surgery has been rescheduled for first thing tomorrow (Thursday) morning. Why, she was not sure when we talked.

Larry

·
Member of Da Band
2,493 Posts
He is in my thoughts and prayers fellas. Hope that all goes well!!! pig

·
Registered
675 Posts
Hi Gang
Just got a call from Petes wife Tracy. His surgery has been rescheduled for first thing tomorrow (Thursday) morning. Why, she was not sure when we talked.

Larry
Most hospitals have x number of operating rooms for open heart stuff. (they're the size of a small gym!) If someone comes in who's got it worse, you get bumped. In my case, I was in a transplant hospital....kept getting bumped for 6 days before they finally did me.

Chin up...I'm sure he's in good hands. Both literally and spiritually.

1 - 20 of 91 Posts