Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
After waiting close to 3 months for decals from one guy I fnally went ahead and contacted someone else and to my udder disbelief I had my decals in a little over 2 weeks. I only wish I contacted him in the first place. Live and learn I guess. Needless to say I am very, very happy with the quality of Joe's work. A first class guy in my book. Anyway she's done now. I think most of you already know the Brutus story up to this point so I'll just leave it at that except to say she looks far more orange in person as she should. Enjoy and thanks for looking.

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
It's Super! I love the engine and wheels, the stance and shortened wheelbase, and little extras like the tach on the dash and headers out the bottom.

A dynamite job and well worth the wait. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
that thing is amazing what scale is it?
Thanks. It's 1/64th. This is what she started out as. But all that remains now is the body and the bumpers. Practically everything else was either scratch built or scrounged from other sources.

·
Registered
312 Posts
I'll write a propper comment to this post when I come back from looking for my socks, 'cos this build totally knocked 'em off:thumbsup:

·
Registered
799 Posts
GH that looks fantastic! I have followed this build it is one of my favorites. Im only saddend a little bit cause now i have to wait to see whats coming from the GH workbench next!

·
Premium Member
5,816 Posts
Words cant say enough for this one!
Truely a work of art!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Here are some detail pics taken from the original 1600 pixel images. I normaly don't like to do this and I have never done it before since not only do the details become visible, but every single little flaw becomes visible as well. However I think it's far more important to show everyone how certain parts went together and how things would look under magnafication if in fact each of you could examine the car in person. Enjoy.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts