Hobbyist Forums banner
121 - 128 of 128 Posts
I believe in brushless

Hi,

I'm a complete newbie. I come from the computer hobby (An always changing hobby, u can't never be completely up to date there is always something new). And brushless seem to be the new frontier for motors. If they come standard, and you can't tweak them, well then races will be won for those who tweak better the rest of the car, and the best runners.:thumbsup:

I am glad to see Brushless getting into the Roar system. It will only lead to better racing. People will be closer performance wise, you will have more time to work on car setup at the track, not getting your motor ready for another round. But the biggest thing I would like to see happen is longer race times. I think that would add more to the fun factor.

I have been into r/c since '85, and I can say I have been ready for a long time. Off to pick up my Novak SS system for my B4....

Do you guys know if the current brushless systems out there would be ROAR legal for 2005? I am/was running the Novak 4300 with 19t for three races but someone complained so I guess I have to wait :( plus it doesn't help I am the only one with one.

rcgen said:
Do you guys know if the current brushless systems out there would be ROAR legal for 2005? I am/was running the Novak 4300 with 19t for three races but someone complained so I guess I have to wait :( plus it doesn't help I am the only one with one.
I'm 99% sure that the ROAR specs are based exactly on the Novak systems, so they should be legal. Dawn Sanchez of ROAR stated (back on page 3) that there are 5 companies that agreed with the rules. Unfortunately, she didn't name them.

121 - 128 of 128 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.