Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
753 Posts
Brushless motors are not allowed in ARCOR competition in any class.

·
Premium Member
8,569 Posts
maybe ARCOR should come out of the dark ages and dump that silly spec class and move toward the brushless revolution, just my 2 cents

·
Registered
150 Posts
BL so far so good

We have just began trying out the 4300 and 5800 on the oval track in our area.. So far so good.. no problems and run strong and the same, run after run..

cowboy :thumbsup:

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
brushless oval

we have been running the 5800 system for about 1.5 yrs now. we have ran them in breakout class,limited class and open mod class. they are by far the way to go!!fast and fun. change batteries and go!!! check us out at www.thunder-alley.com

·
Premium Member
8,569 Posts
oval racer 2 said:
we have been running the 5800 system for about 1.5 yrs now. we have ran them in breakout class,limited class and open mod class. they are by far the way to go!!fast and fun. change batteries and go!!! check us out at www.thunder-alley.com
Is this the Rush & Son track? I am glad to see y'all having success with the brushless we are really pushing it here in Macon as well.

www.echeconneesuperspeedway.tk

·
Registered
102 Posts
I see that there are several companies producing brushless motors now, is there better performance with a certain brand of brushless motor?

·
Registered
644 Posts
i've been running the 5800 since sept. and recently tried the 4300 in 4 cell oval
and by far is the way to go they are faster than stock slower than 5800 of course
and the tire wear is minimal to say the least.
my personal opinion that arcor should at least run a 4300 exebition class at all the races to see what the draw is and to get more information so that they can make an informed and intelligent decision!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts