Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to find out who does and does not have a brushless system, I want to know what you think of them, whether you like them or not and do you think they should become a mainstream class of racing in the near future.

·
Registered
4,494 Posts
I like them just don't have a place to race it. Raced it a couple of times with 19t trucks till someone complained. I truely believe they will be a mainstream class. More and more people need to try something new and not be afraid of the future. 2005 is around the corner for the ROAR legal tracks, which those tracks needs to start addressing.

·
Premium Member
8,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
we have a few of them running in the 7.0 clas up here

·
Registered
4,551 Posts
there actually not to bad... kind of cool not having to tear apart a motor either...

·
Registered
4,494 Posts
Looks like another brushless system is going to be available. The speed controller can handle a brushless motor and a brushed motor. Hank has a pic from the Chicago show.

·
Registered
736 Posts
brushless

love'em

we have been running brushless in pan cars for over a year now and they are great!!

can't beat this equation--fast motor+low maintenance= loads of fun!!!!!

·
Registered
809 Posts
Echeconnee said:
we have a few of them running in the 7.0 clas up here
I race in the 7.0 class at Echeconnee Raceway against some of the brushless guys and some only use one battery for the the 3 heats and the main. So the advantages of the brushesless motor are there. I'm sure that the class with switch over from 7.0 to an all brushless class.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts