1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A question for those that have made the switch,
or do both....
How does the 13.5 "stock" brushless motor compare
to say a CO27 or Monster in 4 cell stock racing?
Do you like it better? worse?
Do you think it made your racing better? worse?

Just curious... :confused:

·
Go Fast, Turn Left
4,799 Posts
The 13.5 is little faster than a good stock motor.

I like them WAY BETTER!

Brushless in general has made oval racing WAY BETTER!

Just my opinion. But, I know a ton of racers that will agree with me.

·
Registered
7,343 Posts
if you like Brushless...wait till things go to the Peak/Orion Carbon Edition 3200 Lipo's...Grip the WHEEL and Hang on...

Oh and you might say..WOW - 7.4 volts instead of 4.8, there's no way I'll be able to drive that...we're working on taking care of that too w/ a new B/L motor that will be really close to the current speeds of the 4 cell stock class with ALL the benefits of LiPo (Can you say ONE BATTERY PACK...and NO More chasing NiMh technology?)

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
i've race 4 cell 19t and raced 4 cell 4300 (with sintered rotor) ........ The speeds are identical if not brushless being faster ........ Same fun on the track, less work on between races ......... AWESOME. Spending time working on other areas of the car to faster ........... priceless.

·
Registered
4,551 Posts
swtour said:
if you like Brushless...wait till things go to the Peak/Orion Carbon Edition 3200 Lipo's...Grip the WHEEL and Hang on...

Oh and you might say..WOW - 7.4 volts instead of 4.8, there's no way I'll be able to drive that...we're working on taking care of that too w/ a new B/L motor that will be really close to the current speeds of the 4 cell stock class with ALL the benefits of LiPo (Can you say ONE BATTERY PACK...and NO More chasing NiMh technology?)
What about a motor that is as fast as a 4300 with 4 cells.?? this is one of the biggest classes nation wide...

I like chasing nimh tech..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts