Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Florida HOPRA, in March of this year, was donated 4 bodies paint by Bruce, of Bodies by Bruce. The bodies are still in the package. Like all of Bruce's bodies they are beautiful! I talked to Tom Gray about this auction, at the HOPRA Nats, and he generously threw in another body he personally decaled! That makes a total of five bodies! This may be the largest collection of Bruce's bodies still in mint condition. Florida HOPRA has decided to hold a charity auction in honor of our good friend. Thank you Tom for donating the body.

Bruce's family has asked that any donations be made in Bruce's name to The American Diabetes Association. I ask that the winner, once notified, provide a Postal Money Order or Cashier"s Check made out The American Diabetes Association. I will cover priority mail and tracking at no charge to the winner.

I will open the bidding at $150.00, which is my bid. Good luck to all bidders and lets continue to remember Bruce, one of the greatest gentleman I have ever known!

Since this is summer and many are on vacation, I will hold the auction open until 12:00 EST on 8/11/12.

Thanks;
Leo Belleville
[email protected]
407-498-0297

Attachments

·
Registered
864 Posts
I didn't know that Bruce deceased. This man was a really nice man. A few years ago, he sent me, because he was a passionnate and kind man, a lot of lexan bodies, and I painted for now, just a few of them.

I still have all these clear bodies. I'll paint them the best I can, with the greatest respect, in tribute for him. They were already special for me, now they are even more.

Rest in peace, Bruce. All my thoughts to his family.

·
Registered
877 Posts
I am pretty sure Bruce Painted for HO race pro I have some of his great work.
So sorry to hear this my Prayers are with him And His Family.
SJJ

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
MARC has just put in a bid of $200 and Jim McCartney has decided to add $100 to the MARC bid to make the total $300. Thank you MARC and Jim McCartney! Bruce raced with MARC for many years before he moved to Florida.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts