Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I would start a new thread for all things Super Stock Truck. One observation I made was:

It was very important to oil the bushing on both sides of the motor, and clean them out with out the motor running....

·
Premium Member
8,168 Posts
All I can say now is they are killer fun. I did learn not to spray out the 370 motor with it running using CRC electronic cleaner. That Baby lite up. I will take it apart and see what the damage was.

They handle sooo well and the speed is just about right for everyone.

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
BudBartos said:
All I can say now is they are killer fun. I did learn not to spray out the 370 motor with it running using CRC electronic cleaner. That Baby lite up. I will take it apart and see what the damage was.

They handle sooo well and the speed is just about right for everyone.
I know it sure smelled ugly!!! :drunk:

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
yes they are a blast it will be great when its the cot stock motor lol.. are we gonna keep the truck class next year when the stock cars are running the 370 motor... :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
8,168 Posts
At this point I'm thinking the stock class will run what We are in super stock with the 10/45 gear limit ?? bodies right now. Super stock will be what We are running now with open gearing ?? Body right now. Let's wait till 3/4 of the way into summer season to see how it goes.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Hey guys i was thinking about picking up a novak XRS speedo for the truck. My novak cyclone makes things a little too cramped. any thoughts?? I thought the price was reasonable.

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
kzxctf said:
Hey guys i was thinking about picking up a novak XRS speedo for the truck. My novak cyclone makes things a little too cramped. any thoughts?? I thought the price was reasonable.
The Novak GTS is great. I have 4 or 5 of them (2 in BRP's). It's basically the same speedo as the GTX without all the programming options and I think they are around $75.

1 - 20 of 70 Posts