Dec. 19th (The Gate Track)
Jan. 8th (Classic Track)
Jan. 15th (HobbyTown Track)
Jan. 23rd (The Gate Track)
Feb. 6th (The Gate Track)
Feb. 12th (HobbyTown Track) **My B-Day**
Feb. 19th (Classic Track)
Mar. 12th (Classic Track)
Mar. 26th (HobbyTown Track) Trophy day --- may not be a points race!!

Time and track location comming soon....

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I will be 30 something.....I not looking for you to let me win...I can do that on my own! I'm just looking for some gifts! I can use BRP tires, motors, bodys...ect.. ;)

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
My birthday is October 29th...having fun at Classic should be
a good gift on the day after my birthday.

A gift of a V2 would be fabulous...Bud had an assembled one
left. He said that would be the best one for me...
Whatever could he mean? :p

Gearing down from a 52T to a 48T at Bud's helped give me more acceleration and it was smoother, thanks for the tip Wazzer (previous speed secret you shared...).

Off to orientation on the new job...

See you guys in the funnies. :)

RAFster

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Micro_Racer said:
Just talked to Bud....Look's like the HobbyTown race's may be moved to Friday nights....
Micro,
That could be better, better than conflict with Classic's weekly schedule.
From the sound of it, the new location will take me quite a bit longer than the drive to the fairgrounds. (That was an easy drive.)
Then again, I don't know the Cleveland area.

Nil,
Thanks for the congrats. I start some training tomorrow through next
week.

Gotta go study, later guys!

David

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
RAFster said:
From the sound of it, the new location will take me quite a bit longer than the drive to the fairgrounds.
If I have the place right, it'll be about six to ten minutes more for you. Three more on the freeway, the rest because it's a few more traffic lights.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Nil,
That sounds better than what I had imagined from the descriptions of how to get there.

Micro,
So, is the plan for Hobbytown to move back a day from the 23rd to the 22nd of October?

David

·
Premium Member
8,168 Posts
Revised schedule all HT races move back one day so they are now on Friday nights do not know start time yet. The last points race will be Mar 12th. We will have a 13 race series with 4 through outs.

·
Premium Member
923 Posts
:cool:
The new site will at the old Bureau of Motor Vehicles building in the Snowville shopping center. It's on the NE corner of Snow Rd. and Chevrolet Blvd. Chevrolet Blvd. runs south from Brookpark Rd. and is about midway between the W130th and Tiedeman Rd. exits on I-480 Last time I talked to Steve he was looking at an end of October start up. I'll try and get down there this weekend to find out more.

·
Premium Member
923 Posts
Micro_Racer said:
Anyone hear from Steve?
Talked to him Saturday. He still hasn't got the keys. We're hoping to get in and move the stuff this week.

BTW starting time will be 7:00pm.

1 - 20 of 484 Posts