Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey bud ever thought about makeing a gocart body for your brp car i think it would cool as crap

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
I'm not bud, but I ran some gocart 1/24 slots & it was big fun. Aerodynamics are crap so it would be interesting for BRP's.

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Cool!!! Post the pics. I just picked up 2 race karts for my son and me(if my daughter doesn't take mine) to race this summer. Maybe if Bud makes the body I can paint mine BRP green and rake in some of those "BIG" sponsorship dollars!!!!:woohoo::D You know what the wife wants to do to me right now.->:beatdeadhorse:

·
Registered
348 Posts
Cool!!! Post the pics. I just picked up 2 race karts for my son and me(if my daughter doesn't take mine) to race this summer. Maybe if Bud makes the body I can paint mine BRP green and rake in some of those "BIG" sponsorship dollars!!!!:woohoo::D You know what the wife whants to do to me right now.->:beatdeadhorse:
Maybe Freddie will let you run em on the 1/4 paved oval this summer.

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
K-5, A couple of mid 90's offset dirt karts. A Margay (pretty sure it's a '97 Syncro SS) and a Jebkart(a local kart builder). Both with Blueprinted raptor 5hp motors. Bunch of spare mounted tires. 2 kart stands. I couldn't pass them up for $600 for everything!!! Both look like they were barely raced. I'm selling a bunch of r/c cars(not my BRP's) to get bodies for them and we should be good to go. I can't wait. It's been 22 years since I raced karts. Won the 1988 Blanket Hill Speedway Championship the day after I got married. I wonder if that's why it was my last race???

Wazzer, I'd love to get them on the big track at Freddie's. It would be a blast!!!

·
Registered
583 Posts
:D:D
Cool!!! Post the pics. I just picked up 2 race karts for my son and me(if my daughter doesn't take mine) to race this summer. Maybe if Bud makes the body I can paint mine BRP green and rake in some of those "BIG" sponsorship dollars!!!!:woohoo::D You know what the wife whants to do to me right now.->:beatdeadhorse:
Thats funny!! ................maybe you could bring her to Freddies with you both. Then, maybe she will want a BRP car to race too! Hey, it's a thought. :D

1 - 20 of 32 Posts