Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure what electronics everyone runs in these cars? Would the stuff out of my sons late model work in the brp? He wants to race a brp car so I could save money this way! Running on carpet oval. Thanx in advance for any info!

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
The steering servo would be a little weak for a BRP car......I run the receivers in my cars and have not had any problems, I would think the speed control would be ok to use with the motors.

·
Registered
796 Posts
Not sure what electronics everyone runs in these cars? Would the stuff out of my sons late model work in the brp? He wants to race a brp car so I could save money this way! Running on carpet oval. Thanx in advance for any info!
Yes it all works!!! In my sons car I run the speed contol from a slider.Took 2 slider battery packs and made three 4cell packs. I put the stock 370 motor from the slider in also to let him learn the BRP car...
I run The Hightec HS55 which is the slider replacement and with the replacement losi servo saver. In my mod class car. Which is the LTO, 17 turn 370, Quatum 2 esc, And IB 1600 mah 4cell pack with no problems!! And let me tell you in this class there is alot of bumping, slaming, and flying! and I have had no problems!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts