Hobbyist Forums banner

101 - 120 of 127 Posts

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Nice day of racing. Missed my chance of an Amain win because of being in a hurry to pass slower cars. I have been having trouble making clean passes when slower cars will not give way even when you are the leader. Oh well better luck next month. Good run Mike and I will take a second to you anyday.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
My grandson Colin had a good time. Thanks to the crew at the gate for the pizza, was appreciated. Good times had by all.

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #111
The indoor scheduled is posted.... below are the Oval dates:

Saturday Oval or Road races : 10am doors open and racing at 2pm
Sunday oval : 9am doors open and racing at noon

Sept. 12th
Oct. 24th
Nov. 14th
Dec. 13th (Sunday Race)
Jan. 16th
Feb. 13th

6 Oval points races..... (see www.norcarracing.com for more details)

NORCAR will maintain the points, and post to www.norcarracing.com - under the Schedule/Points tab. The series will only have 1 "drop", so mark your calendars today!
From the first post of this thread. Only 1 more race remains! :wave:

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
:confused:From the words I have benn getting this may be the last BRP series we will ever run. I hope I am wrong,but someone needs to verify a schedual for this Winter season.:wave:

·
Registered
5,190 Posts
:confused:From the words I have benn getting this may be the last BRP series we will ever run. I hope I am wrong,but someone needs to verify a schedual for this Winter season.:wave:
Hey Don,

We are working on a schedule now. Oval racing will still be once a month.
I'd like to target the 1/12 spec truck class and 1/10 Xfinity class with the BRP and Traxxas as the other 2 classes we would run.

I'm not sure on the support for BRP (ie. tires), but if you guys want to come out and run we'll run them.

We are also starting a new Traxxas class for the kids to run.
Strongsville Hobby and Traxxas are helping out with kits, hats, and t-shirts.
Here's what they are:

https://latrax.com/products/75054-1rally

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Thanks Wayne, but without the support of tires and such, I think the BRP days are over. Too bad, as I really enjoyed the class. 1/12 spec. seems fun, so I guess that is the way I will go.
Thamks again for all your efforts.

·
Registered
5,190 Posts
Thanks Wayne, but without the support of tires and such, I think the BRP days are over. Too bad, as I really enjoyed the class. 1/12 spec. seems fun, so I guess that is the way I will go.
Thamks again for all your efforts.
As Bud would say... "It's Over"....

·
Registered
5,190 Posts
If you guys want to continue to run BRP's the oval days will still be scheduled for once a month. I'm just tossing it out there :)

I'm getting in more 1/12 spec tires and truck bodies for the 1/12 class. We had a run on tires last Saturday and all the truck bodies sold.

We can talk about the future of what you guys would like to run Saturday :)

101 - 120 of 127 Posts