Hobbyist Forums banner

41 - 60 of 127 Posts

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Well there were only three of us road racing today. I quess there will be no more BRP road races. I hope there will be more racers this Sat. for the oval race. This inactivity of BRP racers could be the death nill of this class of racing in the area.:(

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Well there were only three of us road racing today. I quess there will be no more BRP road races. I hope there will be more racers this Sat. for the oval race. This inactivity of BRP racers could be the death nill of this class of racing in the area.:(
Yes, the lack of participation is killing BRP racing. This has been a very fun, inexpensive way to race, a shame to see it go away.

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Are you guys able to run the same chassis on road that you do on oval with minor adjustments?? If so what are you adjusting the weight balance ??

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
K-5 - most of us have an LTO chassis for the oval, and an old road chassis for road racing. Bring your stuff out Saturday, and we will get you going!

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Had a good time today shaking off the rust and racing with you guys. Thanks so much to Micro Racer for his help getting me going. Mr. Mackin and SG1 and the rest of the gate crew, Be back next race in November

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Was a great night racing. Thanks to the crew at the Gate for providing the venue for us to have fun. See you all next race.

·
Registered
931 Posts
Was wondering if some one could post some track info for me it been about 6 yrs since i last did any kinda racing so i wanted to give it a go :) Anyhow is the spec class and motor limit at the track what are the times and race days.thanks ahead time .

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
Check out www.norcarracing.com. All the info you requested is posted on-line. The BRP cars run on the oval dates, and occasionally on a road date (when 3 or more drivers show). The BRP oval series uses a spec brushless motor, LiPo, and gearing.

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
I would like to come run and have 4-6 friends that would. I have 8 brp's rtr for my track at my house.
I put them all together to be legal at the gate/norcar.
I NEED TO FIGURE OUT HOW IM GOING TO DRIVE WITH NO SPOT FOR A WHEELCHAIR.

Is there a day i can come up and try to figure something out

here are pics of my track at my house in Richville 44662

Attachments

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
We will be running the 1/12th spec on road this Saturday.... I know a few BRP guys have 1/12th spec cars.... who is coming out?

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Note to anyone wanting to run 1/12 spec. The track supplies the motor for the day. Show up, signup and they hand you the motor. Run your race day then turn it back in. See all the rules at their website for the class.

·
Registered
5,190 Posts
Just a quick note...

I ordered some 1/12 truck bodies for the 1/12 spec class.
They should be in the middle of next week.

41 - 60 of 127 Posts