Hobbyist Forums banner

21 - 40 of 127 Posts

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
I would suggest this weekend. It is a non-points road race. Typically non-points races are not as well attended as points race days. Additionally with the big Halloween race the first weekend of October, I am sure the last two September weekend races will have lots of racers! I plan on road racing this weekend and will bring along my BRP.

·
Registered
6 Posts
bro racing on the 19th

sorry guys can't make it to run brp road this week family endup in hospital yesterday have to go to Toloto ohio see you next week.

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Just an FYI - If you need tires or other parts, be sure to reach out to Bud so he could ship them out before the next race!

October 24th is the next race!

·
Registered
128 Posts
Has anyone talked to Bud lately?
I chatted thru email last week looking for some new foam.
I noticed there has not been any comment about it here yet so I wont comment.
Has anyone got some foam for sale?
we could use about 20 sets.

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Michael pretty much need help with new esc new batts and motor.......so long don't have a clue what to do.....bought an esc from internet.....any help would be appreciated......hate to be a burden........been working a lot of Saturdays not now would like to get back out there.....thanks :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
K-5 - come on out on October 24th. Doors open at 10am, racing starts at 2pm. I get to the track around 11 and can help with all the items you mentioned. I have motors, LiPo's, and even the Hobbywing ESC for sale.
Motor = $15
LiPo = $8
ESC = $25

Looking forward to racing with you again!

21 - 40 of 127 Posts