Hobbyist Forums banner

161 - 180 of 185 Posts

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
:wave:Micheal would you please update the race results. It will give me some idea of where I will end up. It is my understanding that Bud's points don't count.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
:thumbsup:The way things have been going this could be the last BRP series. Come prove me wrong by showing up for this last race of the season. See you Sat.:wave:

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Thanks racers again for waiting for me to find a car to run in main today. It was a great race day until the car would not stear at the check in.:wave:

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
It was a great night of racing. Congratulations to Don Deutsch on the series championship win!! Great job Don.

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
Well the 2014 - 2015 Winter Series has finished! Below are the winners :thumbsup:

Rookei Class:
1. Kaden Konecsni
2. Katelyn Schuttenberg
3. Travis Gerber

3100Kv Stock Class
1. Don Deutsch
2. Don Pflueger
3. Mark Heitger

Congrats to Don Deutsch - he spent the time to work on his chassis, and the speed followed!

NORCAR will continue to run oval races this summer. They are currently working on a schedule, and Bud should be able to build the summer series event calendar soon.

I hope a few more racers join us this summer :wave:

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
No matter what happens to our race schedual, it is important that NORCAR continues the Novice races. Without them there would be no place for new racers to come from.

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Hope all of you folks are doing well. I just got home from High Voltage indoor karting track that just opened up in Medina........what a rush that was. Check it out karts are crazy fast and fun :thumbsup:

161 - 180 of 185 Posts