Hobbyist Forums banner

141 - 160 of 185 Posts

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
:beatdeadhorse:It is 3 1/2 weeks until the next race. I would like to see a head count for the race. This should give us a heads up to whether this type of racing will continue. Lets try and round up as many racers as possible. I dont want to start a new hobby at this time in my life.':wave:
I agree. I should be there.

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Tire compound for home use

Hey guys we are just getting going at my house and about 5-7 of us should make it feb 7. I go to the oral surgeon this Thursday so if im feeling ok I will be there.
NEXT QUESTION WHAT IS A GOOD TRACTION COMPOUND TO USE IN YOUR HOUSE.
We tried niftech and the whole house smelled
Thanks Rodney
GIT R DONE. https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10205358567904077&type=1&l=f625e6ced2

Attachments

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
The only compound I have used is Niftech and SXT.... both are "odorless"

That's a nice looking track!
The Niftech we got has a strong wintergreen smell, SXT doesn't have any oder does it

Thanks and after I get my healed up from the oral surgeon tmw I will start having a few guys come over

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Only had 8 racers today, but there were about 12 10th scale racers making an enjoyable race day. Remember next months race is the final race of this series. The awards will be handed out at the end of race day. See you all then.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
A good time was had by all. Thanks to Wayne and the Gate crew, Bud for the BRP car, and for all the racers that showed up to partake in the fun.

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
Only one more race in the series!!! Will Don D. be fast enough to be crowned champion!?!?

Will Bob be as fast in brushless as he was in brushed?

Will Bud be fast again:)

Come on out March 14th and find out!

141 - 160 of 185 Posts