Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 185 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well with the help of the Gate crew We will be having a 2014/15 BRP car winter series :thumbsup:

All races at this time will be oval !! Will have to see if We can still run the simple road courses also.

Doors open at 9:00 racing starts at 3:00 there will be 3o min practice sessions for 1/18th and 1/10th.
Here are the dates
Sept 20
Oct 11 this will also be the awards day for the summer series participants.
Nov 8
Dec 6
Jan 10
Feb 7
Mar 14 awards for winter series

So 7 races and were going to do 2 drops.
Not a great number of races like We have had in the past so this will allow all to hopefully make all these events.

Same classes as We ran during the summer along with same rules.

·
Premium Member
8,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Also with the short schedule I was thinking of adding a new class.

All same rules as we have been running as far as battery, motor only change would be 45 tooth spurs and wedge bodies with 1/18th wings ;)

·
Registered
36 Posts
Sorry to say I will have to miss the Sept. 20 race. My daughter is getting married that day. I tried but could not convince her to change the date of the wedding. pretty sure i will make the Oct. 11 race.
Mark Heitger

·
Registered
583 Posts
Also with the short schedule I was thinking of adding a new class.

All same rules as we have been running as far as battery, motor only change would be 45 tooth spurs and wedge bodies with 1/18th wings ;)
Bud, I like the 44t and wedge bodies and wings. Good idea! Should help the participation too. Are we doing hand out motors and batteries to make everything more equal for everybody? Because I'm in for sure if you do. :thumbsup: :)

·
Premium Member
8,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bud, I like the 44t and wedge bodies and wings. Good idea! Should help the participation too. Are we doing hand out motors and batteries to make everything more equal for everybody? Because I'm in for sure if you do. :thumbsup: :)

No hand out motors or batt's sorry :drunk:

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
I don't think we need hand out anything. I have found with a little help from knowledgeable people can make you faster. Just ask the questions and speed will be at hand.

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
Mark - NORCAR races Are for everyone! You don't need to be a member, however if you do become a member you will receive a discount and other bennifits (see NORCARRACING.com for all the details). All NORCAR races are road races, BRP are welcome to race. You need 3 BRP's to make a class. The NORCAR races do not count toward the BRP series points, but I believe NORCAR keeps points and at one time they had a plaque that had the name of the series winners hanging in the wall.

1 - 20 of 185 Posts