Hobbyist Forums banner

Should Bud build a Mini-T off-road track?

• YES

Votes: 26 81.3%
  • NO

Votes: 6 18.8%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 257 Posts

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK just thought I would start a thread for this summer! If you have not seen the schedule - check it out at:

http://brpracing.com/images/2004summer.pdf

Just in case you don't have a PDF viewer.....
May 15th Oval
June 5th Oval
June 26th Road w/Mini-T's
July 17th Road w/Mini-T's
Aug 14th Oval
Sept 18th Oval - awards presentation.....
:thumbsup:

Will all know that Tang is master of the indoor track, but can he improve on his 2nd place finnish last summer? Or will sg1 take 1st again?

A new class this summer will be the Mini-T's. It will be nice to get them out side and off the carpet......Tang you beter make sure you rais that chassis! Bud said something about "Big AIR".

·
Premium Member
8,168 Posts
How did you guess!!!!!!!!!!!!! I may conside a track like they run in England where we would run the road course and then jump over the barrier and runon some low cut grass. We will see.

·
Lifetime Member
1,091 Posts
Looks like the YES is double that of the NO, one suggestion Bud - a gas weedeater will take the grass right down FAST. If you run on grass with mini-t's it'll have to be cut short. We use a weedeater on our track in the back yard. Most dirt tires hook up on it really well. You've got a perfect place for an offroad track right next to Da Track.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I think the mini-T track should a be road track with jumps in roll @ jump's spaced out @ high banks. It will show who can [email protected] handle the jumps @ turn's and the winer will be based on driveing not on speed Don.

·
Premium Member
8,168 Posts
I have some double pink rears that I want to try and softer purples. Fronts will stay the same. If you remember at times last year we were looking for rear bite and I think these will help. Hopr to have the track all cleaned up by 4-24 or so will keep all posted. :wave:

1 - 20 of 257 Posts