Hobbyist Forums banner
  • If you've ever been interested in the history of Zee Toys or Maisto over the course of the 80s, 90s and into the modern day, you should come over to the Hobbytalk Ask Me Anything with Chepp going live on Tuesday, September 21st and running until Thursday, September 23rd. Don't miss out! You can ask your questions here!

Should Bud build a Mini-T off-road track?

• YES

Votes: 26 81.3%
  • NO

Votes: 6 18.8%
1 - 20 of 257 Posts

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK just thought I would start a thread for this summer! If you have not seen the schedule - check it out at:

http://brpracing.com/images/2004summer.pdf

Just in case you don't have a PDF viewer.....
May 15th Oval
June 5th Oval
June 26th Road w/Mini-T's
July 17th Road w/Mini-T's
Aug 14th Oval
Sept 18th Oval - awards presentation.....
:thumbsup:

Will all know that Tang is master of the indoor track, but can he improve on his 2nd place finnish last summer? Or will sg1 take 1st again?

A new class this summer will be the Mini-T's. It will be nice to get them out side and off the carpet......Tang you beter make sure you rais that chassis! Bud said something about "Big AIR".

·
Premium Member
8,168 Posts
How did you guess!!!!!!!!!!!!! I may conside a track like they run in England where we would run the road course and then jump over the barrier and runon some low cut grass. We will see.

·
Lifetime Member
1,091 Posts
Looks like the YES is double that of the NO, one suggestion Bud - a gas weedeater will take the grass right down FAST. If you run on grass with mini-t's it'll have to be cut short. We use a weedeater on our track in the back yard. Most dirt tires hook up on it really well. You've got a perfect place for an offroad track right next to Da Track.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I think the mini-T track should a be road track with jumps in roll @ jump's spaced out @ high banks. It will show who can [email protected] handle the jumps @ turn's and the winer will be based on driveing not on speed Don.

·
Premium Member
8,168 Posts
I have some double pink rears that I want to try and softer purples. Fronts will stay the same. If you remember at times last year we were looking for rear bite and I think these will help. Hopr to have the track all cleaned up by 4-24 or so will keep all posted. :wave:

1 - 20 of 257 Posts