Hobbyist Forums banner
  • If you've ever been interested in the history of Zee Toys or Maisto over the course of the 80s, 90s and into the modern day, you should come over to the Hobbytalk Ask Me Anything with Chepp going live on Tuesday, September 21st and running until Thursday, September 23rd. Don't miss out! You can ask your questions here!
1 - 20 of 905 Posts

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fairly new offroad track located on State Route 213, Hammondsville, OH. Not far from Wellsville, OH. Hobby shop is open 7 days a week from (I think) 10:00 AM to 9:00 PM. Phone number is 1-330-532-1783. Mostly GAS racing. T-Maxx/Savage/Dirt Demons in the Monster Truck Class, 1/10 gas truck class, and 1/8th scale buggy class. There is an 'Open' class for anything else. Not much electric racing, only because people aren't showing up to support it yet :) They race on an oval Saturday and offroad Sunday. Not sure on Saturday times, but Sunday, people arrive around 9:00 AM or so and racing starts around noon. Bring a source of power, as electricity isn't installed yet, a table, chair, and tent if you want shade. Big, big track. Lap times for 1/8th are 35 seconds and up. Practice can be done during the week as well.

·
Registered
347 Posts
This track is fast and fun and race fee was only $ 5.00 last year . He also has an oval and the track is right on the river if you go you will have a good time.:thumbsup: I will make sure and hit Browns a couple times this year.:wave:

·
Registered
280 Posts
Never made it out yet but wanna come, what days are open for practice I got all electric off-road? Heard the store in amazing so do you carry parts for 1/8 2.0 Losi-e buggies, like smart diffs, or and hopups for it? Thanks, J.V.

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
hey are they racing on sundays still

we were going to come down was wondering if you were racing on sundays still hows the slash turnout

·
Registered
209 Posts
I've run at Browns a few times this year and they have been running 1/8 scale and Truggy together. Mostly truggys though, I think at most there may have been 2 buggys last time I was there and there were 9 in the class. If he get 4-5 of each I'm sure he'll separate the classes. Bring an extention cord they do have electricity by the track

1 - 20 of 905 Posts