Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
wow. brown and orange makos ARE a big deal...

--rick

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i dont have the orange one but i remeber has a child for some reason not to play with this one cause i thought my friends would make fun of the color, well i am VERY glad i didnt!! this car was always my shelf queen back then:) this is going in my safe deposit at the bank for sure!! god, who would have ever known i would have to do that!!

·
Registered
245 Posts
Very nice group of cars. The Polaroid Datsun is a very rare car. This set was made at the request of the company and given to employees. I acquired a set on the bay a while back. It comes in a plain Brown box but has some neat cardboard set type pieces. The Rc Cola car is one of my all time favorites. I'm really not sure how this decal sheet came to be. But if you study most of the Rc cola cars selling on the bay you can find the # 16 decal sheet cars which differs from the regular production car pretty cheap.
The easy way to tell the difference is that the number 16 on the front will be separate from the rc cola part while on the regular production car it's not.

·
Registered
159 Posts
ok i am dumb and new,what is LAMO? are they really worth somthing? i bought a brown mako,blk/slv/rd vette,rd/wht vette and a yellow mercedes just bodies for tjets i think, for two bucks.

·
Registered
792 Posts
ok i am dumb and new,what is LAMO? are they really worth somthing? i bought a brown mako,blk/slv/rd vette,rd/wht vette and a yellow mercedes just bodies for tjets i think, for two bucks.
LMAO= laughing my ass off.

The funny has nothing to do with slot cars and checking google, appears to be an inside joke among my relativites and close friends.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts