Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know how to get in touch with the guy that made the BRL set-up board that was given away at the Cincy race? I would like to know if he is selling custom ones.

Thanks,
Matt

·
Premium Member
1,856 Posts
These boards are great, when I 1st got mine I was scared to use it because it was good looking I was scared it would get hammered with use, but it still looks great after use. The vinyl top layer that covers the graphics is tuff and the parts/tool pockets work out really nice to keep parts from rolling around.
Tom

·
Registered
451 Posts
Do you have a price for the pit board? How can I order one, I will not be able to make a brushless race until the finals.
Thanks

·
leadingedgerccars.com
3,201 Posts
for real zippy...we've only tried to win one now 3 or 4 times.i am ready to just buy one myself.....pretty koool

·
Team ThunderBolt
2,981 Posts
Dave Zipp and Yokman

I'll paint you up a body ....
i got all my skills from
Jamie Hanson

have ya seen his .....man the next winner

·
Registered
251 Posts
pitboards will be $80.00 each
Size 18"x15.5

STOCK DECAL DESIGNS
Will be similar to Concours pitboard Colors & Back Ground Design
Red, Blue, Green, Purple, Black, Orange
the BRL logo & sponsors
the back will have alignment marks
Your Name @ No Additional Charge

Custom Decal Designs are Available @ Additional Charge

I should have 15 pitboard by the Jan. 26 maybe even 30 if we can get them done
(5 of these are already sold)

www.guaranteegraphix.com

You can Pre-order Now at [email protected] to be one of the First to get your's
No Pitboard will be Reserved with out Pre-Payment

Thanks Joe

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
I know I want one but will actually have to see the cash flow when I'm in Ft wayne.
Tenatively hold one for me :)

·
Premium Member
2,338 Posts
yokman said:
for real zippy...we've only tried to win one now 3 or 4 times.i am ready to just buy one myself.....pretty koool
Yeah I know, we've both been in the final 3 more than once. Maybe I'll still try to win one. The BRL Concours one is bigger.

·
Registered
251 Posts
I have 2 of the bigger pitboard left 1 is for FT. Wayne, IN & 1 is going to the Snowbirds 4300 Brushless TQ, the last 2 races of The BRL will be the new size production pitboards

So if you do not win the next Concours @ FT. Wayne or fast enough to get 4300 TQ @ the Snowbirds you most likely won't get one of the bigger pitboard do to the fact of the cost.

1 - 20 of 98 Posts