Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
I don't have any pics, but the track is 160 ft runline, high bite. I was there for Ovalmasters, its a great facility and Allan runs a great show. Very friendly staff.

·
Premium Member
1,938 Posts
pmsimkins said:
Used up most of my vacation on other races! The Friday qualifying really kills it for me.
We have changed the Friday qualifying to only one round to start at 6pm with practice to follow. Will run the other 3 on Sat.

mbeach2k

you can find photos of track on our website greenevillercspeedway.com come on down and ck us out. We will do our best to show you a good time. 13.5 and 4300 are really growing down south.

Thanks
Allan A
423-620-1314

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
MK Race said:
How many of the BRL guys are going to the ROAR Carpet Nationals in April?
Hey Kelm, are you going? I am only about an hour and twenty minutes from there and was heading there this weekend but they are closed due to the NASCAR Race in Bristol (The local full scale track) but am planning on being there March 31st. Last time I was there the TQ gave me his set up, nice people, reminds me of a little larger Pontoon track. Might show up for Nationals myself, see what the competition in the "J" main is like. Ralf

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
Allan A said:
We have changed the Friday qualifying to only one round to start at 6pm with practice to follow. Will run the other 3 on Sat.

mbeach2k

you can find photos of track on our website greenevillercspeedway.com come on down and ck us out. We will do our best to show you a good time. 13.5 and 4300 are really growing down south.

Thanks
Allan A
423-620-1314
I still can't make it, but that is definitely a great change for most people. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Part time BRL racer here.......
I'll be going for 4300.

Dusty Kemp

Sonny...mom said in my absence at Eldora she could use your bodyguard duties that weekend for the WOO show. She pays in baked goods too!

·
Premium Member
2,038 Posts
bluelineracer said:
Part time BRL racer here.......

Sonny...mom said in my absence at Eldora she could use your bodyguard duties that weekend for the WOO show. She pays in baked goods too!
I'm in....

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Easy Wolfman...you gotta be on your game to hang at Mom's house. I'm not sure you have the girth to run with the likes of us pros there. Sonny keeps threatening to go "crate racing diet" this summer...but I think it's crazy talk.
Hey, you have to drive him all over in the winter, have him return the favor this summer.

owwwwwwwwwwww!

p.s. Can ya bring some of that tape this weekend?

dk

·
Premium Member
1,938 Posts
What a great race!!!! Sonny you and the B R L guys have done a great job. Look foward to seeing you all soon.

·
Premium Member
1,938 Posts
Hey guys its not too late to register and race. This should be a good one. Check out the 13.5 combined championship trophy on the the ROAR Carpet nats thread.

Frank did you get things worked out so you can come?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts