A JL 70 Challanger T/A

A JL 71 Hemi Challanger

A JL 71 340 Duster

A JL 71 Super Bee

And a JL 71 Charger

·
Premium Member
1,183 Posts
As everybody knows this is breast cancer awareness month. So I saw something similar on HWC and thought we could do it here as well to show support for those who have beaten the disease and those who we have lost.

This is for my friend Donnell who we lost this last February.

·
Registered
14,667 Posts
For my buddy Dennis' wife, Jayne, who survived breast cancer 10 years ago only to die of unrelated brain cancer last month.

Rest in peace, Jayne...

·
Registered
8,424 Posts
Here's just a few of mine, but I have a bunch of JL Panther Pink Mopars I'll try to dig out later !!!

And one on the bench and in the works !!!

This cancer crap aint noooo joke... Even though I have just been pronounced cancer free after 7 years of sugeries (9), treatments, pills, and alot of pain, it still sits in your head... Every little ache and pain you feel, or the first little bit of irregularity you might feel, the first thing that pops into your head is CANCER BACK !!!

Man~O~Man, I am sooooo very sincerly sorry for your loss !!!

For a good friend, Donnie, and Uncle Bob, who both lost their battle this year !!!

·
Registered
8,424 Posts
For my buddy Dennis' wife, Jayne, who survived breast cancer 10 years ago only to die of unrelated brain cancer last month.

Rest in peace, Jayne...

WOW JOHN... I am verry sorry for your loss also... That unrelated stuff is the scarriest... You just don't know when or where... I had bladder cancer and unrelated kindey cancer, in which I lost 1 kidney through a very, very painfull sugery... I even feel the sorrow and pain for your friend, Dennis...
He has to be one heck of a fine and strong man !!!

1 - 20 of 252 Posts