Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oh if I had only started this kit a little later I could have been in the community build oh well, hope you like them anyway.

·
Registered
53 Posts
That is impressive! I Love how you have tilted the head down on the bride, and added the bandages. I was thinking about adding the bandages to the arm also. Great paint work too.

·
Premium Member
4,088 Posts
Another great build of a fantastic kit, excellent job Tanis.

·
Premium Member
5,433 Posts
Beautiful build and paint!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
It's the first build I've seen (I haven't been around the forums much lately) and I'm impressed. Another must have kit!!

Chris.:)

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Could you give details about how you tore the jacket, this is very important.
Sure, I ground away the unwanted detail with a dremmel, then sanded smooth, the torn details were built up with Aves, really basic, I go for the simple option always, hope that helps

·
Lifetime Monster Modeler
4,124 Posts
Tanis...very nice job!:thumbsup:

Can you tell us if you modified the base and what you did to get the figures to fit correctly?

Some have said the figures hang over the front of the floor but yours looks likes it fits fine!

MMM

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Tanis...very nice job!:thumbsup:

Can you tell us if you modified the base and what you did to get the figures to fit correctly?

Some have said the figures hang over the front of the floor but yours looks likes it fits fine!

MMM
Well spotted, I increased the base by approx 1/2" and did the same to the back wall, though it would have been easier in retrospect to increase the floor by 1" then put the wall on top, some other little details you may have missed, the monsters head was cut down the middle then widened by 1mm, I felt his features looked pinched, his left hand was corrected to show the right fingers melted together and the plate on his arm was reworked

1 - 17 of 17 Posts