Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,742 Posts
I saw this mentioned "overthere" earlier this week about these cars and it was said that they are but not by anyone "official".
A great idea by the way. I just hope they are available at all Wal-Marts, but not likely.

·
Banned
4,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just picked up the three mentioned from a full bod that had at least 10 of each of the three at wally.

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Hey you got pics? If they are for Breast Cancer Awareness, I'd like to get 'em. Walmart here is like Rainman's KMart...it sucks!

·
Banned
4,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Has anyone seen any word of more being made like this, i'm not exactly welcome..."over there"..

·
Registered
5,742 Posts
To be honest with you, I've only seen one post about it and that is it. All that has been said was that the they are Wal-Mart exclusives and nothing being mentioned that they are for Breast Cancer Awareness.
Hey CraigO, what would it take to get a set of these from you?

·
Banned
4,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
not much, the actual cost and ship, here's the thing, they are from a bin o death, so can in no way gaurantee good cards..and i can go back tomorrow, bit no promises.

·
Registered
5,229 Posts
Thanks for the info. I'll be participating in the local Breast Cancer walk the end of October in memory of a great friends daughter. I'll have to keep my eyes open for some of these. I was going to paint or dye a few castings pink and then add a decal to commemorate this years event and try selling them at a local meet to help in my fundraising. These would save me a lot of time.

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
I think the person who posted on the other site has been hittin the pipe too long saying they are Breast Cancer Cars.....

If they were then you would see the Pink Ribbon on the Cars...

I swear HW Collectors get more n more - &%^[email protected]! - every year.

I would say these cars are more directed too the little girls who want to play with HWs than saying they are Breast Cancer Cars....

( Icon >> Palm to Face ) :rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,742 Posts
I think the person who posted on the other site has been hittin the pipe too long saying they are Breast Cancer Cars.....

If they were then you would see the Pink Ribbon on the Cars...

I swear HW Collectors get more n more - &%^[email protected]! - every year.

I would say these cars are more directed too the little girls who want to play with HWs than saying they are Breast Cancer Cars....

( Icon >> Palm to Face ) :rolleyes:
If I jumped the gun then I apologize.
The person who posted it and myself included thought that seeing this is close to Breast Cancer Awareness time and the cars being pink that this was a logical connection.
As for the little girl tie-in, maybe. It has been some time since Mattel has tried to get girls involved with their product.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts