Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Racing slash trucks and all other short course trucks every Sat. at 2p.m. doors open at 11 p.m. Track has a drive line of 240' It has a good size table top and a good amount of smaller jumps with a wall running turn. It makes for some really good racing. Picks coming soon. Ron

·
Registered
58 Posts
Hi Ron,

Had a good time racing last night, I think you are on to something. Friday night is going to work for you. I think the stock short course trucks will be a good class.

Rex

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Rex,
Thanks Rex I had a great time thanks to everyone for coming down and thanks to Josh and everyone who help with the track. I think that the track is getting better and better. It offers a little bit for everyone. A little technical and a little speed, very fun. Thanks again Rex and Josh, and to all the new guys for coming and giving it a try. Ron:wave::tongue:

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey Everyone
We've added the new corner wall turn. Very cool. I want to thank everyone for coming last week it was a great time. I will put up pics of the wall turn on thurs. check out the pics on the website. www.breakneckrc.com

Also I wanted to remind everyone that our trophy race will be on the 20th of Feb. Flyer will be up on Thurs. on the website. If everyone try and drop me an email and let me know if they will be attending than I can get the pit area set up to hold what we need to. email is [email protected] Thanks again for the great turn out last week and I hope to see everyone on Friday. Ron

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey Jason
we don't run the trucks on the oval. We have a road coarse layout with jumps and a wall turn. you can check it out on our website www.breakneckrc.com also there are a few posting on youtube. We have only a few rules right now it sounds like most of the tracks are keeping everything as stock as possible and that is what we are doing. I have no battery rule and we are also allowing the sc10 run and the blitz run. The biggest rule that I have is try just have a good time. We have been having 14 to 20 trucks show up on Fridays. And there hasn't been any real complaints yet. Come on down or up and check us out. racing starts at 7:00 on Friday night. Also Trophy race coming on the 20th of Feb. 15.00 race fee. prizes to be given out along with a slash truck to be raffled of. hope to see you soon Ron.

·
Registered
2 Posts
do you rent the track on the weekday and how much is it? i never race a rc car before i would like to Practice when there is not many people on the track.... Thanks you Jason...

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Track is open for practice on Wed. Thurs. from 5 to 9. I only charge 5 dollars for practice there is only a few people that come in on Wed and thurs. but there's plenty on track time to practice. Ron

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hey I just wanted to bring this post back to the top for a minute and say thanks to Ron For keeping on, keeping on! Ron does a fantastic job Running the track and hobby shop. In my opinion Breakneck is truly Run by A racer for the racers! I would like to see a lot more chatter on here about the Old Timers Racing series. We have had a number of races and a ton of fun. It would be great to get some different people to come and race. I'm am hoping we can get the schedule and classes listed on hobby talk. I have to say it was pretty awsome to see the Dalmation 101 legend of the legendary Bank track Bill Brink passing me at will again!!! Lastly Thank you to Dayl For putting together the series and taking the chance. I'll say it again Lets keep this going!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts